Our company serves Southern Jersey so you can call us for assistance if you live in Williamstown, Sewell, Turnersville, Glassboro, Washington Township, and Clayton. Our team of experts will take all of your requirements into consideration and offer straightforward advice.
Why Install a Garage Heater?Many consider garage heater systems a waste of money but there are several reasons why you should consider installing one. We recommend it because:
- It’s more comfortable to spend long stretches of time in the garage if it is heated.
- Installing one has a big impact on home value and will increase it by a considerable margin.
- Garage heaters don’t require as much maintenance as other heating systems. They are usually self-contained and easy to take care of.
- They don’t take up much space so you still have room for your vehicles and workshop items.
- Harsh New Jersey winters can take their toll on cars. A warm garage can keep cars and other expensive tools in a stable environment.
These reasons clearly show garage heaters are a worthwhile investment. Our team will recommend the best ones based on your requirements and budget. We’ll also carry out meticulous garage heater installation to ensure the heating is even.
Garage Heater RepairLike all man-made devices, garage heaters experience wear and tear. They are low-maintenance devices, but they do need some care regularly. We recommend annual maintenance to ensure it keeps performing well over the winter. Here are some of the most common garage heater problems:
- The fan isn’t working.
- Fan works but there’s no heat circulation.
- The heater is cycling often.
- The indoor air quality is poor.
- There are strange odors or noises coming from the garage heater.
If your residential garage heater experiences any problem, call us immediately and we will send a technician to address the issue. They will thoroughly examine the device to determine the root cause of the problem and then offer honest recommendations.
Garage Heater ReplacementOur expert will recommend replacement if the garage heater is too damaged or too inefficient. In such cases, the cost of repair or maintenance is quite high and it’s just more cost-effective to replace the unit. Our expert will offer good recommendations that have proven their performance in real-life conditions.
If you want to know more about our garage heater installation, replacement, or repair service, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Professor Gatsby’s Heating and Cooling. You can call us at 856-885-2231 or use our contact us form.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities, Towns and Surrounding Regions of Southern NJ: