We serve Southern Jersey and have worked with clients in Sewell, Turnersville, Washington Township, Glassboro, Williamstown, and Clayton. If you need honest and reliable services, call us today and we’ll help.
Different Types of FurnacesWe’ve been a part of this industry for a long time and have experience with all kinds of furnace systems from different brands. We can install, replace, repair, and maintain:
- Gas Furnaces – These are the most common type of furnaces in New Jersey. They’re energy-efficient, fuel efficient and reliable workhorses that can withstand harsh winters.
- Electric Furnaces – If you don’t have a gas line connection, you can install a modern electric furnace to keep warm. These systems are durable, easy-to-install, and only priced slightly higher than gas furnaces.
Furnace RepairIf your furnace has stopped working or doesn’t heat efficiently, call us immediately. Our certified technician will arrive at your location at the earliest possible time to inspect the system, identify the problem, and carry out repairs. Here are some signs you should look out for:
- The furnace is making unusual and alarming noises.
- Heating is uneven throughout the property.
- Energy costs and monthly bills are unusually high.
- You need to increase the thermostat temperature even when the outdoor temperature is steady.
- The furnace doesn’t stay on.
- The pilot light is yellow, which is an indication of low oxygen.
- There’s a musty or rotten odor coming from the furnace system, which is an indication of mold.
Our experts will fix these problems effectively to ensure your furnace runs without problems during the winter season.
Furnace ReplacementIf the furnace is more than 15 years and is still giving you many problems, it’s a good idea to get it replaced. Sometimes the cost of repair and excessive energy consumption far outweigh the cost of furnace replacement. If you hear strange noises, experience inefficient heating, have to deal with poor air quality and strange smells, it might be time to replace the furnace.
We recommend regular furnace maintenance before winter to ensure it performs reliably during the cold season. Regular maintenance ensures you won’t need to replace the system as often and it will last for a long time. Our experts can also handle new furnace installation. They’ll consider your requirements carefully before recommending products.
If you want to know more about our furnace installation, replacement, or repair service, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Professor Gatsby’s Heating and Cooling. You can call us at 856-885-2231 or use our contact us form.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities, Towns and Surrounding Regions of Southern NJ:
- Turnersville NJ
- Sewell NJ
- Blackwood NJ
- Voorhees NJ
- Williamstown NJ
- Mullica Hill NJ
- Marlton NJ
- Cherry Hill NJ
- Glassboro NJ
- Washington Township NJ
- Sicklerville NJ
- West Berlin NJ
- Berlin NJ
- Clementon NJ
- Lindenwold NJ
- Swedesboro NJ
- Logan Township NJ
- Woolwich Township NJ
- Mount Laurel NJ
- Deptford NJ
- Somerdale NJ
- Haddonfield NJ