In every single thing we do, we bring comfort home to you!
Routine Maintenance | Best HVAC NJ | Professor Gatsby's NJ
We are a firm believer in Preventative Maintenance. History has proven that properly maintaining equipment will lead to lower operating costs, in both the short term and long term. The added bonus to being in our PM program is that you will qualify for 15% off parts! It's a win-win!
With so many different heating and cooling features in modern homes these days, it is imperative to have all your HVAC equipment tested and maintained on a regular basis. Whether it is air conditioner repairs, heating repairs or general HVAC repairs, Professor Gatsby's Heating & Cooling has you covered. Be sure to visit our HVAC maintenance tips page.
Professor Gatsby’s Smart Plans For Preventative Maintenance
Gas Heating Smart Plan
- Replace/Clean customer supplied air filter
- Clean burner/blower compartments
- Clean control board
- Tighten all wiring connections
- Clear any heater hoses
- Clear any heater drains
- Check Fan / Inducer motor Amp draws
- Test for proper ignition
- Clear Gas orifices
- Clean flame sensor
- Check for proper combustion
- Check for proper draft
- Check for gas leaks at furnace
- Check air flow out of return/supply registers
- Check for smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors
- Test Thermostat
AC or Heat Pump Smart Plan
- Replace / clean customer supplied air filter
- Check refrigerant levels
- Test Condensing fan motor
- Test compressor operation
- Check amp draws to condenser motor and compressor
- Check air flow from return/supply registers
- Check temperature differentials
- Check to refrigerant leaks at service valves and stems
- Clear drain from any obstructions
- Clean contactor points
- Tighten wiring connections
- Clean or inspect outdoor coil
- Clean out electrical compartment at outdoor unit
- Test Thermostat
- Test electric heat strips (Heat Pump Only)
All Smart Customers
- You will receive up to a 15% discount off any parts.
- You can call us or we will call you to schedule your service
- Your agreement can either be transferred to your new home or to the buyer of the home you are selling within a 30 mile radius
- 5% off your new Professor Gatsby’s replacement for Heater of A/C system
- No Additional service fees for weekend or late night services
This is not a guarantee that this system will not break down during term agreed but only to help prevent future issues from occurring.
ONLY $49 FOR
Please contact us at 856-885-2231
or through the form below to sign up for our Maintenance Programs!
Fields marked with * are required in order to submit the form.