Indoor Air Quality
At Professor Gatsby's Heating and Cooling, we offer expert indoor air quality services to help improve the environment inside your home. We have worked with several clients in the Southern Jersey area and improved the air quality of homes in Williamstown, Washington Township, Clayton, Sewell, Turnersville, and Glassboro.
What is Indoor Air Pollution?The air inside homes often recycled continuously through the HVAC system. An inefficient system doesn't filter this air well, which can lead to poor air quality. Most people aren't aware that this air can evenly become toxic, triggering illnesses, allergic reactions, and can even compromise general long-term health. Harmful entities in indoor air can include:
- Human and pet dander
- Dust mites and dirt
- Chemical vapors
- Mold and mildew
- Bacteria and viruses
The longer you allow the problem to linger, the more harmful it can become. The best way to remove most of these harmful toxins is to clean, maintain, optimize, or replace the HVAC system.
Benefits of Indoor Air Quality Improvement ServicesImproving indoor quality might seem like a needless expense, but it can be a great investment. Here's a look at some of the biggest advantages of taking this step:
- Health – Most people don't realize just how much of an impact this has on their health until they're breathing clear and clean indoor air. You'll experience fewer allergic reactions, sleep better, and breathe easier.
- Low Energy Consumption – Cleaner air is easier to heat or cool down, which means your HVAC system doesn't need to work as hard or consume as much energy to maintain a comfortable temperature.
- Easier Maintenance – If the circulating air is cleaner, the air conditioning system doesn't have to deal with as much corrosion, dust accumulation, dirt, and microbes. This can extend the lifespan of the unit.
Improving Indoor Air Quality – The ProcessThere are several solutions available to you based on your particular requirements. Our team will conduct a thorough assessment before recommending solutions that work. The solutions often include:
- High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) Filtration
- Germicidal UV light cleaners to eliminate microbes
- Electronic Air Cleaners
- Comprehensive duct cleaning
- Replacing old filters
REME HALO® Whole Home In-Duct Air PurifierProfessor Gatsby's Heating and Cooling is proud to offer the award winning REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier, which is the next generation of indoor air quality (IAQ) technology and capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that your central air conditioning system reaches. Designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors and air pollutants, the REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier is the best solution for whole house and building air purification.
Learn more about the REME HALO® Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier.
If you want to know more about our indoor air quality improvement services, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at Professor Gatsby's Heating and Cooling. You can call us at 856-885-2231 or use our contact us form.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities, Towns and Surrounding Regions of Southern NJ: