Mini Split Systems
These systems have always been popular in Europe, Asia, and other places in the world, but they have recently started to become popular in Northern America as well. We have installed several mini-split units in Southern Jersey, including towns like Sewell, Williamstown, Clayton, Washington Township, Turnersville, and Glassboro.
What’s Included in a Mini Split HVAC System?Mini split HVAC aren’t nearly as complicated or difficult to install as traditional duct systems. This system has three different components:
- Outdoor Unit – The outdoor unit is the main component responsible for heat transfer. It warms or cools the refrigerant based on the setting of the unit. Once the refrigerant is treated, it is passed to the indoor air handler unit.
- Indoor Unit – The indoor unit warms or cools the air with the help of the refrigerant before circulating the treated air through the room. This effectively alters room temperature.
- Remote Control – The remote control allows you to adjust the temperature, fan speed, and other such factors from the comfort of your chair, bed, or couch.
These units are designed to treat one room instead of multiple rooms, which makes them a convenient alternative for people who want a comfortable space without having to spend a lot of money on energy bills.
Installing Mini Split SystemsWe have ample experience installing mini split system and can offer sound advice on the matter. Mini split systems are very versatile and compact so they can be installed in all kinds of properties. We recommend this system for:
- Smaller homes that don’t have much room for expansive ductwork.
- Large, open living spaces with multiple zones.
- Room additions and external rooms like sunrooms.
- Enclosed outdoor spaces like patios.
Our technicians will carefully examine your requirements and property before recommending a good quality mini split system with a proven performance history.
Mini Split HVAC Repair and MaintenanceMini split systems are easy and affordable to repair because they don’t have a large number of components. The entire system is made up of three parts, which is very easy to maintain. Our technicians have worked with different mini-split models and brands so they know how to keep the units in good shape.
If your system stops working, stalls too frequently, or isn’t controlling the temperature of the room effectively, call us immediately and our technicians will help. As mini split units can work throughout the year, we recommend servicing the system at least once a year.
If you want to know more about our mini split installation, replacement, or repair service, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Professor Gatsby’s Heating and Cooling. You can call us at 856-885-2231 or use our contact us form.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities, Towns and Surrounding Regions of Southern NJ: